April Showers Bring Muddy Footprints
And More Reasons to Rent a Portable Restroom for Your Spring Remodel
Whether your next home construction project involves remodeling, fixing your roof, landscaping, painting, or adding on to your home, it’s worthwhile to consider renting an outdoor portable restroom for the duration of the project. Although it’s not the first aspect of home renovation that typically comes to mind, keeping construction workers’ bathroom traffic outside your home is a good idea for many reasons.
- Cleanliness – There’s bound to be a lot of extra mess in your home’s guest bathroom if numerous workers are tracking the outdoors – or cement, dirt, drywall dust, etc. – into the indoors. Constantly cleaning up after everyone will likely be necessary for the duration of your project unless they can use an outdoor portable restroom.
- Access and Privacy for Family Members – Providing a portable restroom for those working at your home means that your family always has access to your bathrooms and your home is a bit more private.
- Saves Money – The cost of an outdoor portable restroom is relatively low when you consider how your water bill will rise with constantly flushing toilets and faucets running.
- It’s Better for the Environment – Not only do portable restrooms conserve water, they typically have environmentally-friendly deodorizing products that don’t have harsh chemical ingredients.
- It’s Better for Your Septic Tank – When you have a portable restroom on your property, you will save three gallons of water per flush. This adds up – especially when there are numerous people using your bathroom over the duration of your project.
- Facilities Access if Your Water is Being Turned Off – Is the water in part of your home, or all of it, being turned off at any point in the process of your construction project? If so, a portable restroom can be the answer to necessary access.
- Keeps Potentially Dangerous Debris Out of Your House – Some projects involve working with hazardous materials that could find their way into your home if workers need to enter it to use your bathroom.
We Can Help
Honey Bucket is an experienced provider of hygienic portable restrooms to construction project sites, both large and small. We take pride in our professional approach and are committed to providing the best planning assistance, equipment, and service.
Call us at 800-444-2371 or contact us online for more information. Our experienced team will help you plan appropriately for your home construction project’s portable restroom needs.