When fencing a site makes sense for sales events, employee functions, parties, advertising, or ongoing construction, temporary fencing is often the choice of business owners, property owners, and special event planners. Many have found that there are several reasons why temporary fencing works so well for a variety of sites and projects.
- Compliance with local and state health and safety regulations – Many states, counties, and cities require that construction sites and certain special events be secured in a specific way. Check to see what these requirements are and decide if temporarily fencing off your site or property helps meet those requirements.
- Cost – If your project requires fencing, keep in mind that temporary fencing is less expensive than permanent fencing because its cost is only calculated on the exact footage rented.
- It’s quick and easy to install – Temporary fencing can be set up and removed much more quickly and easily than permanent fencing.
- Versatility – Temporary fencing can be installed to any configuration your site requires.
- No property damage – Unlike permanent fencing, temporary fencing doesn’t cause property damage because the installation and removal processes are less invasive to the site.
- Provides Security – Temporary fencing protects your construction site from those who would trespass and try to do damage to it or the equipment on it. When used for an event, the fencing keeps those who are not supposed to be there off premises.
- Provides Safety – Temporary fencing protects your staff and visitors from entering areas of your site that may be dangerous. With fencing, you have the peace of mind that they are not subject to possible injury.
Honey Bucket Offers Effective Temporary Fencing Solutions
Honey Bucket temporary fencing products are regularly used at construction sites of varied sizes, as well as during large special events. They enclose street festivals, protect VIP areas, and keep top talent safe from public access. Carnivals, community fairs, outdoor concerts, and celebrations of every kind – no matter what kind of event you are planning, Honey Bucket gets the job done.
Many of our customers also use temporary fencing for seasonal sales events because our fencing allows customers easy access to your lot to buy merchandise and provides a safe and effective way for you to secure the entrance to your site when your business is closed.
Call us at 800-444-2371 or contact us online to learn more on how to rent temporary fencing for your business or event. We are happy to discuss our temporary fencing options.
Reasons to Rent Temporary Fencing
When fencing a site makes sense for sales events, employee functions, parties, advertising, or ongoing construction, temporary fencing is often the choice of business owners, property owners, and… Read More